Statement by Richard Lomas
- After celebrating 50 years of Crich we need to spend the next five years building the foundation for the next 50.
- Corporate governance and management systems date back to 1962 and no longer work
- Stick to core business and contract out services such cleaning and catering to specialist contractors.
- The relationship between employees and volunteers is a concern needing to be clarified, rationalised and improved.
- I personally have worked as a volunteer for 3 years in the Library and I want to build on that and the recent capital investment to develop the Library’s potential.
12th May 2009