Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Extravaganza - visiting artists

I called at the Museum yesterday afternoon to meet Wim Beukenkamp a regular contributor to this blog. But first I had a look round.

George Formby I presume.
Who can recognise this relaxed tram conductor who gets his teddy bear to do all the waving to his fans.
A prestidigitator entertaining the ice cream queue.

Finally a strange encounter. I was told off in no uncertain terms for taking this photograph. My response was that he had just lost a customer - I own two of his pictures and was considering having a bus picture I took with a box camera as a schoolboy converted into a painting.
I told him that this 'no photography' business is getting quite ridiculous - people have paid good money to come to the event and taking pictures is part of the experience.  Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous31/8/10 10:06

    Well what do you expect from a former copper ?

    ReplyDelete