Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Lisbon / Portugal Trams, Buses and Trains


"Dear Sir
The accidental discovery of your fabulous blog, gave me great joy.
My congratulations for the high quality and diversity of images that I had the honor of enjoying.
I am an enthusiast of British CCFL buses, particularly AEC.
Unfortunatelly, avalilable photos are quiet rare and often with poor quality and lots of models and buses keep almost unknown.
Thank you for your contribution.
Having gone, I'm left with the trams, a fabulous treausure still alive.
Whenever it´s possible, I´m going to Baixa and other old places in Lisbon, where trams still live.
Humbly, I am pleased to send you some pictures taken on the morning of last Sunday.
I hope you enjoy.
With kindest regards,
Luis Filipe Vieira"




No comments:

Post a Comment