Friday, June 01, 2007

Trams and pushchairs


Much better weather today with Glasgow 812 and MET 331 in service. However my day was spoilt by adverse comments from two groups of customers beacuse I asked them to fold their pushchairs before bring them onto the tram. Both groups claimed that I had ruined their day out and one young mother was very abusive at the top of her voice. Both groups then refused to acknowledge me when I collected the fares on the tram. It was very distressing. Frankly I don't volunteer to have to take this sort of verbal abuse. We need to make clear that vintage trams are not modern low floor buses and perhaps warn all customers with small children before they pay their admission fee.
1. Glasgow 812 and Berlin 3006.
2.
MET 331 - at least some customers waved to me.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment