Friday, March 16, 2007

Welcome Host

Today I attended a 'Welcome Host' training course. I really really enjoyed it and would encourage all fellow tram conductors to attend. I would make it mandatory for inspectors. There are a lot of small things that we could all do to improve the visitor experience at The Tramway Museum. Having done this we could then lobby for the big improvements in a 'grown up' manner.
1. Tutor, Tina Heathcote.
2. Alison, Angela, Tom, John, Christian, Jill and Tina (arms folded = grumpy).
3. Same group (arms outstreached = happy).
I had hoped to attend a tram driving theory course tomorrow. What has happened to this? No one will tell me. No one replies to my e-mails. Does the Museum want my services as a volunteer? Should I bother?

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment