Originally built as an open top tram and eventually rebuilt with a top cover , 779 was returned to earlier condition when saved for preservation.
|Handsome coronation 1173, sister to 1245 at East Anglia Transport museum, 1274 at Seashore and 1282 at Crich|
|1088 last of the hex dash trams to be built. Here it is in the company of a single deck trolleybus. |
Sister to 1297 at Crich, here is the only other preserved cunarder - 1392 which spent some time at the former Clapham museum.